Sunday, September 13, 2015

[Reading Challenge] My Books So Far!




I'm sure most of you know about the 2015 Reading Challenge. If not, let me tell you a bit about it.

Basically, it's a list of books to read that fit a certain requirement. For example, you have to read a book with a color in the title, or a book published in the year you were born.

Some requirements are easy: a book by a female author, a trilogy, or easier still, a book that became a movie (because lets face it, almost every movie in the cinemas came from a book). Some, on the other hand, are a bit harder. You have: a book with an author with your same initials, a book with antonyms in the title or even a book you were supposed to read in school but didn't. At least in my case I'm panicking with that last one.

As far as I can see, the list that seems to be the most popular (you can find many reading challenges floating around), was posted on PopSugar. You can download the list on the site or you can look for it on Pinterest, along with some other challenges.

So far, I've managed to complete almost half of the list. I've read 43 books according to Goodreads this year, but not all of them have met the requirements of the Reading Challenge. Let's see if in the last four months of this year I can complete the challenge!



How about you? Any books to recommend with a specific requirement? Are you doing the challenge? Let me know how it goes!  =)



No comments:

Post a Comment